Monday, June 17, 2013
Burn Fat Under the Sun...
After all of those boring winter cardio sessions on the treadmill or bike its time to enjoy summer and at the same time stay lean. There are many different cardiovascular activities that you can do to burn fat under the sun. Mountain biking burns tons of calories and is a lot more exciting that staring at the wall from a stationary bike. Rollerblading has become very popular and is a great workout. Jogging on an outdoor path around a park is a great way to stay fit and get some fresh air. Pretty much any sport like basketball, tennis, outdoor volleyball are all great activities to keep your heart pumping. Even a hike through the wilderness is a great way to relax and and burn some extra calories. Now get out in the sun and have some fun!
"Outdoor activities allow you to get a good cardio workout and at the same time get a tan."
Friday, June 14, 2013
Reverse Pyramid Training Workout What exactly is a reverse pyramid training workout and why do so many bodybuilders and lifters seem to be attached to it?
Lose Fat, Gain Muscle, Shape Up. Sign up for our Free Weekly Bodybuilding,
Fitness and Health Tips Newsletter, and you will be automatically entered
in our monthly drawing to win Free Supplements and other great prizes.
Stay informed, stay motivated, win free stuff, join today!
Click Here To Sign Up Free
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
1. Perform exercises seated for a more stricter movement, and for more power and overload, perform them while standing.
2. Complete your ab routine after your workout. If you work your abs before, they will be too fatigued to help in support of basic compound exercises, which could lead to injury.
3. When performing any variation of the deadlift, keep your arms straight when lifting the weight. Use them only as hooks to connect your body to the weight. When you bend your arms your biceps take most of the strain, this could result in tearing the muscle.
4. Always keep a slight bend in your knees when performing standing exercises. This keeps any strain off your lower back.
5. Stretch all muscles before your workout, not only the muscles that are to be worked on that day.
Sunday, June 09, 2013
Barbells enables you to handle more weight but beginners should be aware of leaning the weight to the mostly-used arm since this will lead to unbalanced development. Dumbbells, on the other hand, let you isolate the working body parts better and develop a well-balanced physique.
Saturday, June 08, 2013
1. When performing any exercise always control the weight during the negative phase of the movement as well as the positive.
2. When doing the french press or skull crushers for triceps, bring the bar down past your forehead instead of directly above allowing a greater stretch and the ability to handle heavier weight.
3. If you could only do three weight training exercises, do squats, deadlifts and bench presses. These three work almost every muscle in your body, now that's efficient!
4. With barbell and dumbbell shrugs, hold the weight up for a two second pause. You control the weight not the other way around.
5. Use different grips such as palms in or out, and different grip widths, close, medium, and wide to hit the muscles from all angles.
Friday, June 07, 2013
How To Increase Workout Intensity Ensure your workouts are progressive and give you the maximum muscle growth stimulation.
"There is always time if you make time"
Sunday, May 19, 2013
No Gym Leg Workout When you are on the road you don’t always have access to a gym.